PRIVACY NOTICE BY SPECIFIC FIN. CONSULTING
Your privacy is very important to SPECIFIC FIN. CONSULTING (hereby referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’,) and we are committed to protecting your privacy, personal data, and rights under the local data protection law and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Our procedures are strictly secured when collecting information and/or personal data disclosed to us, either by accessing our website or at our direct meetings or any other type of communication using alternative channels.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY SPECIFIC FIN. CONSULTING
THE USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW THESE ARE SHARED.
- Under the present privacy statement, “Personal Data” refers to any information related to you, which identifies or may identify you and which includes, but is not limited to, your name, contact details, such as telephone number, physical address, email address, location, date of birth, and payment card information.
- We collect personal data in accordance with the services required on each occasion. The data collection policy addresses natural persons, whether these are potential or existing customers, or any other person who is providing or will provide personal data to us, which will be lawfully obtained in the normal course of our business.
- We collect personal data received from natural persons, whether these are potential or existing customers of ours, through our website, direct meetings, or any other type of communication using alternative channels, directly or via their representative, within the normal course of our business relationship.
- Personal data collection may also lawfully be collected through other sources, such as the public authorities.
- When asking us to provide our services, either by acting on your behalf or on behalf of another person (i.e. for a legal entity, for which you are the authorized representative or agent or beneficial owner) as a negotiator (with no binding rights), then we might ask you to provide us with additional data [i.e. present income and expenses, immovable or movable or intangible property ownership and personal debts to sundry debtors, personal investments and the income derived from the investments, marital status, and dependent children, life insurance policies (companies, life contract numbers, current surrender values), residence permit or work permit (this applies to non-EU nationals), other assets and liabilities, employment records concerning the working position and your employment history], which will be collected in order to be submitted to the relevant enterprises you are interested to cooperate with, in accordance with their requirements and your authorization, or other relevant Authorities.
- We might also need to collect personal data, including but not limited to the economic and financial status and background, of natural persons or legal entities that will be providing personal guarantees in our client’s bank applications (i.e. for bank loans) in accordance with the banking institution’s requirements.
- In case we assist you in a bank application for the issuance of letters of guarantee, we need you to provide us with the personal data of third parties or the beneficiaries, in accordance with the relevant bank’s requirements.
- In case we assist you in applying for a savings and deposits account, we might ask you to provide us with further personal data in accordance with the bank’s requirements (i.e other financial information such as expected annual debit and credit turnover of the account, sources of income, and property).
- In case we assist a self-employed individual in applying for personal loans, credit cards, and other retail or commercial financings, we might ask you to provide us with specific personal data in accordance with the bank’s requirements (i.e. purpose of financing, cooperation with other banks, business records, tax records, records from public authorities such as Land Registry, and any other information requested by the bank in order to examine the financing application).
- In case we assist in your search for an insurance company or investment company, the said company may require you to submit specific information about your background in handling shares, your personal portfolio, and any other information regarding the investments or insurances company’s requirements.
- You have the right to revoke your consent at any time, upon your request.
- Your personal data will be accessible to third parties only in cases where we have your explicit and verified written consent, or where this is obligatory from public authorities.
- We will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information that we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of personal information submitted to our site, and we review and update our security measures considering current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
- When a client enters into an agreement and/or cooperation with our Company, both Parties will undertake that they shall not at any time during the said agreement, and even after its expiration/termination, disclose to any person any confidential information concerning the personal data, business, affairs, technical, commercial, financial, operational, marketing or promotional information of either Party or the terms of the said agreement, except as may be required by law, court order or any governmental or regulatory authority.
- Neither Party, in general, shall use the other Party’s confidential information for any purpose other than to perform its obligations under the agreement and/or cooperation between them.
- The present Privacy Notice binds the heirs, executors, administrators, and successors in title and/or assignees of both Parties.
- This website is controlled and operated in Cyprus. The terms and conditions of our website and services with regards to personal data and data protection will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, including the local data protection law, and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- You have the right to submit a complaint in writing to our email address email@example.com if you have exercised any or all your data protection rights and still feel that your concerns about how we use your personal data have not been adequately addressed by us. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
- We retain the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time to reflect the current practices and/or to be in accordance with any amendments in the applicable legal framework. In such a case, we will update the date at the bottom of the page. A periodical review of our Privacy Notice is recommended so as to be informed of any changes that take place.